Review: Goodal Green Tea Infused Water Mild Sheet Mask

Saturday, August 18, 2018


So, recently I’ve been living quite an intense life, having lots to do and moving around a lot. In the last post I mentioned the amount of workload and time pressure. It’s made me physically (and mentally) tired which obviously had an impact on my skin. It started to look really dull and unhealthy. So I decided to take care of myself more, especially of my skin. So I ordered a few goodies from a Korean online store (RoseRoseShop), a goodal Green Tea Infused Water Mild Sheet Mask being among them. I put it on yesterday and I absolutely loved it. More in the review below.


CLAIMS

The packaging itself says: ‘The gentle 100% environmentally friendly bamboo sheet mask moisturizes and softens skin without irritation’. It further emphasizes key aspects of the sheet mask:
Moisture charge: Fresh Camellia Sinensis Leaf extract (Green Tea) obtained by the fresh lock processing charges skin with moisture.
Gentle mask sheet: 100% environmentally friendly pure bamboo mask sheet adheres comfortably to the skin.
Pure water: The ”Pure water” obtained after a 7-step purification process is safe to use on sensitive skin by removing harmful impurities from water’.
So basically what’s so appealing about the sheet mask is that it’s gentle even (and especially) to sensitive skin and moisturizing but at the same time environmentally-friendly.

PACKAGING

As I was in a really bad mood the day I tried it, the only thing I wanted to do was rip off the mask’s packaging and put it on my face. Hence the picture of the ripped packaging (so sorry!).
The packaging itself is nothing extraordinary. Just that of a regular sheet mask and easy to open. However, I loved the texture of it. Felt so soft and so smooth to my fingers. *.*

INGREDIENTS AND TEXTURE

IMG-0194
I absolutely looove the ingredients list. As almost all of goodal products, it’s really impressive as it’s so skin-friendly. It  has lots of beneficial plant extracts (such as Green Tea Extract- third on the list so there’s loads of it in the essence!) and there’s also Hyaluronic Acid in two forms -Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid- which gives the mask 10/10 rating from me as Hyaluronic Acid provides moisturization in general but having it in two forms moisturizes the skin even  better as it ensures deeper penetration! It’s a real win-win.
When it comes to texture, oh my god… I can’t even express how much I loved it! It was the first bamboo sheet mask I tried but I can already say it’s one of my favourites. It is extremely soft (but also fragile and can slip out of hand quite easily) and adheres to the skin incredibly well. Usually when I put on a sheet mask I have to put in a lot of effort to get rid of the air bubbles that form beneath the mask or the creases that appear when I’m trying to cover as much of my face as possible. But goodal’s sheet mask was so easy to apply and I didn’t have to do much to make it adhere to my skin thoroughly. I’m telling you, this sheet mask is my star.

PERFORMANCE & FINAL THOUGHTS

goodal Green Tea Infused Water Mild Sheet Mask is truly moisturizing. After taking it off, my skin was highly moisturized but not sticky as most sheet masks leave my skin. The goodal sheet mask made my skin deeply moisturized, soft and I could clearly see and feel the difference in my skin’s condition. It looked healthier straight afterwards, but I could see results the following day as well.
The end result of using this mask was certainly due to its amazing ingredients. It contains active and effective elements and none of them are harmful which makes it perfect for the sensitive skin. Here’s the proof (the CosDna lists all the ingredients as green). Its effectiveness is further enhanced by its extreme adherence to the skin so that all the ingredients can penetrate the face skin evenly. All in all, I loved this sheet mask. And I’d definitely purchase it again.


This post, along with it's photos, originally appeared in this blog here: The World of Blue. It was written by guest blogger Blue from K-beautyreviews.com, a blog which aims to become the biggest K-beauty review database on the web. She publishes a collection of K-beauty reviews authored by different bloggers. If you’d like to have your review of a k-beauty product/store featured on the website as well, just send her an email on email.kbeauty.reviews@gmail.com. She'll be more than happy to publish it on her blog.  You can also follow her on her Instagram page here: https://www.instagram.com/kbeautyblue/


23 comments

  1. it seems such a great mask , since u really love this much ^^ I think i wanna try out this too . thanks for sharing ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual very interesting) Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to know that this mask made your skin feel really hydrated!

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a sheet mask! Thank you for sharing this review hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sheet masks after a long day! They feel so great on the skin.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is indeed a new brand for me..I love green tea based products...very genuine review..:))

    https://cosmeticsarenas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review! It looks interesting. :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds wonderfully refreshing.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love getting and using sheetmasks - I will def look out for this brand to try now.

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stress takes a huge toll on the skin, make sure to look after yourself properly.

    Anne|Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect review, interesting mask!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your recommendations
    https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to hear you'd definitely purchase this sheet mask again, and great that it's okay for those with sensitive skin as well! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like a really nice sheet mask - it's great it is such a pleasure to use :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely week so far :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a fantastic product especially for those times when are skin is tired from just life! Thanks for sharing :)

    https://pawlean.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to try this, since it's great for sensitive skin.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this review is an eye opening. Thank you so much for sharing!

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing! I need to use COSDNA more to check my skincare products! My go-to for dull skin is glamglow super clearing mud followed up with a vitamin C serum!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the review, it sounds really good!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an amazing review!


    Xo,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete

Veronica Decides to Blog