Fast and Furious 7 Minus 1

by - Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hearts have been broken as news of Paul Walker's death surfaced.  I, myself, am stunned. Everyone hoped it was just another one of those celebrity death hoaxes, but sadly, no it wasn't. Walker's publicist Ame van Iden confirmed his death. 

Paul died in a horrible car crash in which he was a passenger. He and his friend were going to attend a charity event for his own charity organization, Reach Out Worldwide. It's more sad to know that this event was intended to help the survivors of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines. He had such a good heart. 


Paul Walker is most notably known for his role of undercover police officer Brian O'Conner in the Fast & Furious Franchise. The future of our favorite franchise is now unknown. A very sad day for fans. 


Condolences to his family and friends. He was said to be a very nice guy. Not to mention very good looking too. May he rest in peace. 

You May Also Like

9 (mga) komento

  1. He is !!???
    Oh no :( He was a really good actor too ..
    If it weren't for your blog I wouldn't have known.
    How Sad =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a shocking news. I can't wait to see his latest movie "Hours".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know neither that he died. I just read about it from your blog. He was a good actor in the Fast and the Furious saga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen F&F but my mom (yes, my mom, I'm a caveman) told me he died and she explained how much of a good guy he is. He will be missed! He was generous and kind too. It's better to mourn for someone like him than someone who died of drug overdose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never saw Fast and Furious so I didn't even know who he was until he died but nonetheless, it is still so, so tragic. It breaks my heart to see younger people die in tragic ways. It's like one day they're alive and well and then, bam, they're gone forever. At least he is in a better place and will live forever in everyone's hearts. <3

    Thank you! I like yours as well. :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only watched the first Fast & Furious and it was so good. I'm sad he's gone :( It's so weird how life can just be taken in a matter of minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They filmed the newest F&F near where I work in London. Mad to know I was so close to him and now he's gone...

    R.I.P. Paul Walker

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about it on the news, it's so sad that he's gone :(

    RIP Paul Walker :(

    ReplyDelete